Jobs – Senior front-end developer (Autoscriber)
Senior front-end developer
Autoscriber – High Tech Campus Eindhoven
Cape Town (SA)
Work Type: Full Time
Autoscriber delivers AI solutions in the healthcare industry and is striving to reimagine patient consultations. Our mission is to improve the healthcare experience for both physicians and patients. With the help of our software, we hope to reduce the administrative burden on medical professionals, free up time to spend caring better for patients and enhance capabilities along the entire healthcare supply chain.
As a Senior front-end developer at Autoscriber, you will design and develop the interfaces used to automate and enhance administration for physicians seamlessly, paving the way for the future of healthcare. You will have the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage artificial intelligence startup, including large degrees of freedom and responsibility, a steep learning curve and a dynamic work environment. The culture at Autoscriber encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing world of healthcare technology.
At Autoscriber we truly value autonomy. We pride ourselves in hiring smart and motivated people, people who we want to give opportunity to thrive. That’s why we work with Holacracy, a self-management method where managers aren’t needed. At Autoscriber employees are empowered to make their own data-driven decisions and have real impact on governance.
Why join us
- Young team that values independence, openness and innovation
- A focus on cutting edge technologies and techniques
- You will work with very interesting use cases and have a positive impact on healthcare
- Vibrant work environment
- Remote work options, flexible working hours
- Unlimited Vacation policy
- Meaning stock options
- Data-driven approach to work
- Energised to join a startup
- Excited to mentor more junior team members
- Able to communicate clearly with team members and stakeholders
- Able to work autonomously and to meet tight deadlines
- Committed to achieving extraordinary results
- Highly pragmatic and collaborative
- 5+ years working experience
- Proficient in CSS
- Experience with Cloud Computing
- Relevant qualification in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Version control and Git workflow
- Experience with Azure and cloud security
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Microservices
- Deployment and CI
Demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you’ve been working on in the past. Tell us what packages you love. Tell us what makes you tick. Show us what you’ve been up to and we will do the same!