Jobs – Legal and privacy officer (Autoscriber)
Legal and privacy officer
Autoscriber – High Tech Campus Eindhoven
Amsterdam, North Holland
Work Type: Contract
Autoscriber delivers AI solutions in the healthcare industry and is striving to reimagine patient consultations. Our mission is to improve the healthcare experience for both physicians and patients. With the help of our software, we hope to reduce the administrative burden on medical professionals, free up time to spend caring better for patients and enhance capabilities along the entire healthcare supply chain.
At Autoscriber we truly value autonomy. We pride ourselves in hiring smart and motivated people, people who we want to give opportunity to thrive. That’s why we work with Holacracy, a self-management method where managers aren’t needed. At Autoscriber employees are empowered to make their own data-driven decisions and have real impact on governance.
As legal and privacy officer you’ll be responsible for all our legal activities and certifications such as ISO 27001, NEN 5710 and MDR. Your day to day will include creating SaaS contracts and SLA’s for our clients, writing policies related to certifications, giving input to our sales and tech teams regarding legal matters and responsibility for our security.
As we are a startup, you will also do other types of work. Such as giving first line support to end-users and writing content.
Why join us
- Young team that values independence, openness and innovation
- A focus on cutting edge technologies and techniques
- You will work with very interesting use cases and have a positive impact on healthcare.
- Vibrant work environment
- Remote work options, flexible working hours
- Unlimited Vacation policy
- Meaning SAR plan
- Data-driven approach to work
- Energised to join a startup
- 4+ years experience in a legal role
- SaaS experience
- Able to communicate clearly with team members and stakeholders
- Able to work autonomously and to meet tight deadlines
- Committed to achieving extraordinary results
- Highly pragmatic and collaborative
- Writing and checking (SaaS) contracts
- Customer facing communication skills
- Testing software for GDPR compliancy
- On top of EU privacy laws
- Being able to translate laws into our products and processes
- Managing outside consultants
- Experience with getting ISO/NEN/MDR certified
- Experience with corporate clients
- Experience with customer service
Ready to apply? Upload your resume and create a video of yourself via Loom, YouTube or Vimeo and place the link to the video in the video field of the application form. The video should be in elevator pitch style, with a maximum duration of 60 seconds. We’d like to hear who you are, why you want to join Autoscriber and why we should want to work with you.
We’re looking forward to your application!