Jobs – Heads of Sales and Customer Success (Autoscriber)
Head of Sales and Customer Service
Autoscriber – High Tech Campus Eindhoven
Amsterdam, North Holland
Work Type: Contract
Autoscriber delivers AI solutions in the healthcare industry and is striving to reimagine patient consultations. Our mission is to improve the healthcare experience for both physicians and patients. With the help of our software, we hope to reduce the administrative burden on medical professionals, free up time to spend caring better for patients and enhance capabilities along the entire healthcare supply chain.
At Autoscriber we truly value autonomy. We pride ourselves in hiring smart and motivated people, people who we want to give opportunity to thrive. That’s why we work with Holacracy, a self-management method where managers aren’t needed. At Autoscriber employees are empowered to make their own data-driven decisions and have real impact on governance.
As Head of Sales and Customers you will be responsible for driving growth, by being the face of Autoscriber towards new and existing customers. You will manage our sales pipeline, contract new customers and keep current customers as happy as can be. Your days can vary from giving demos to small general practitioners offices to contracting big hospitals. You know what their individual needs are and how Autoscriber can help them thrive.
Why join us
- Young team that values independence, openness and innovation
- A focus on cutting edge technologies and techniques
- You will work with very interesting use cases and have a positive impact on healthcare.
- Vibrant work environment
- Remote work options, flexible working hours
- Unlimited Vacation policy
- Meaning SAR plan
- Data-driven approach to work
- Commission based bonus
- Energised to join a startup
- 5+ years experience in sales / customer success or a similar client facing job
- 5+ years in IT/SaaS, preferably in healthcare
- Able to communicate clearly with team members and stakeholders
- Able to work autonomously and to meet tight deadlines
- Able to give feedback to Product team based on customer input
- Committed to achieving extraordinary results
- Highly pragmatic and collaborative
- Sales experience with big clients
- Customer Success experience
- Business Development skills
- Managing sales pipelines
- Demo skills
- Self starter
- Worked in SaaS and/or healthcare before
- Network in the Dutch or DACH healthcare sector
- Experience with Freshsales or Hubspot
- Experience with self organisation
Ready to apply? Upload your resume and create a video of yourself via Loom, YouTube or Vimeo and place the link to the video in the video field of the application form. The video should be in elevator pitch style, with a maximum duration of 60 seconds. We’d like to hear who you are, why you want to join Autoscriber and why we should want to work with you.
We’re looking forward to your application!