Jobs – Investment Analyst/Associate
Investment Analyst/Associate (Full-time position)
LUMO Labs – High Tech Campus Eindhoven
Full time position
High Tech Campus Eindhoven
Interested in innovation, venture capital and startup dynamics? Looking to contribute to creating social impact and sustainable financial returns? Keen on numbers, financial models and opportunities? Let us know!
We are looking for a full-time Investment Analyst/Associate to support the LUMO Fund II investment team.
LUMO Labs is an impact-driven multi-stage (pre-seed through series A) capital fund with a two-year venture builder program for founding teams of ventures focused on AI/Data, Blockchain, Robotics/Drones, IoT, and/or VR/AR.
We believe these emerging technologies hold the key to solving the social challenges people face today. At LUMO Labs, we focus on sustainable cities and communities, health and wellbeing and quality education.
We create opportunities for people and emerging technologies by connecting impact-driven groundbreaking startups to our funds, our expertise, our network and each other.
As our Investment Analyst/Associate, you are part of the LUMO Labs investment team. You will be actively involved in the entire process from deal sourcing to deal closing and supporting our portfolio companies.
To enjoy and succeed in this role, you need to be inquisitive, tech-savvy, accurate and have excellent communication skills (writing and presenting).
- Keeping track of market developments and reporting them to the team and management
- Scouting the market, going to events and identifying potential portfolio companies
- Screening pitch decks and financial models, challenging the founders of the teams
- Creating (internal) presentations and assisting in thesis building
- Attending meetings with founders and taking part in discussions
- Taking an active role in our weekly meetings
- Depending on your skills and interests, there will be opportunities to pick up more responsibilities, e.g., ecosystem management, portfolio management, LP reporting and more …
What’s great about working at LUMO Labs
- Getting hands-on experience in what it takes to be a Venture Capitalist
- Working with an ambitious and supportive team in a young, vibrant and entrepreneurial environment
- Being very close to the portfolio companies (like many of the founders and teams of our portfolio companies), you will work from the LUMO Labs co-working space at the High Tech Campus Eindhoven.
- You matter! You have impact and exposure.
- Room for initiative and growth
- Excellent career opportunities
- Being the change you want to see in the world
- Competitive salary and conditions
- Relevant master’s degree with strong credentials
- Some relevant experience (e.g., internship) within venture capital or a soft-tech startup
- Solid organizational skills, including time management and managing multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Team player
- Good knowledge of desk research and interview styles
- Eager to learn, pro-active and a can-do mentality
- Fluent in English (Dutch and/or German is a plus.)
- Proven affinity with social impact, technology and entrepreneurship
- Located within commuting distance of Eindhoven, or willing to relocate
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com