Jobs – COO/Head of Operations (Autoscriber)
COO/Head of Operations
Autoscriber – High Tech Campus Eindhoven
Amsterdam, North Holland
Work Type: Full Time
High Tech Campus Eindhoven
Fluency in English required
Autoscriber develops AI-powered speech recognition and natural language processing technologies to extract structured data from conversations between physicians and patients. In the context of the healthcare sector, the company aims to solve the most interesting AI challenge of our time: understanding human conversations.
Autoscriber mission is to enable human-centric data-driven healthcare – towards zero admin for doctors and never missing a diagnosis.
As Autoscriber is growing quickly, they are looking for a Head of Operations to support them.
In this role, you will be responsible for operational excellence at Autoscriber as a key member of the management team. You’ll design and implement policies to promote company culture and vision, and oversee operations to keep our business on track. This position is a crucial leadership role that will contribute to Autoscriber’s growth and efficiency.
Key responsibility areas
- People ops (recruiting, onboarding, managing the team)
- Overseeing outsourced activities like accounting & legal and implementing necessary processes
- Helping to cultivate our team culture (office management, team events)
Why join Autoscriber
- Impact driven startup making a difference in healthcare
- Young team that values independence, openness and innovation
- A focus on cutting edge technologies and techniques – be part of building something completely new
- Vibrant work environment, coffee & lunch @ work, frequent team events
- Remote work options, flexible working hours
- Unlimited Vacation policy
- Meaningful stock options
Requirements and skills
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Energised to join a startup
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Bonus: background in healthcare and/or tech